Sunday, November 28, 2010

I THANK YOU :D


***Late Night with Jimmy Fallon Thank You Note Music Playing***
             
              I've been thinking about who I was going to thank for this blog but I just couldn't decide on one person or at least two. I can sincerely say that I am thankful for everyone in the class. You guys are really awesome and I always enjoy coming into that classroom (that almost never happens, trust me) and knowing that I will probably laugh a great deal throughout the class period. As we all know having to start school 2nd period is not that fun since most of us have to wake 2-3 hours earlier just to get to school on time. But you guys really make it more bearable and I actually look forward to this class. I am really thankful for you guys. I’m looking forward to the rest of the year. Hopefully we will continue on having fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment